Friday, September 7, 2007

in my free time

i've been listening to some noam chompsky lectures that a canadian colleague let me borrow....
been doing a little reading...."eat, pray, love" by elizabeth gilbert - fantastic book, by the way....i have also been a little obsessed with downloading and watching episodes of "desperate housewives" (i swore i'd never watch that show)....i have never been the television watching type, until i stumbled upon "six feet under" and "the west wing"....so now i've expanded my horizons to indulge myself in a dark and, at times, hilarious parody of suburban life.....brie is absolutely frightening.
i've also been practicing yoga....i watch my television shows in "locust" pose (see below)....it's great for circulation, and us norwegians, we need all the help we can get. let's see, what else....ah, yes, and i have been pondering how proud i am to be an american. humph...right. ani would certainly have a few words to say about that.





No comments: